Thursday, November 8, 2012

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


As the owner of KBDrake Photography, I have over 20 years experience taking pictures. I started in film photography before the digital format was available. When digital cameras became sophisticated enough to compete with the film format, I quickly saw the value in the format and switched over. By continually increasing my skills over the years, I have transitioned from taking basic snapshots to taking high quality photographs. Years of self taught knowledge combined with an Associate’s Degree in Digital Photography from the Art Institute of Las Vegas have given me the skills and experience needed to be a professional in the field of photography. As a professional photographer I don’t settle for good enough, I am always driven to capture the best photograph possible.  My motto for this business is “Enjoy yourself, we’ll capture the memories”, and that is the value I provide you by hiring a photographer for your event. I will melt into the background and capture the invaluable photographs that will last you a lifetime, while you get to relax and enjoy the event, rather than multitasking and missing out on once in a lifetime activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment