Thursday, November 29, 2012

Week 5 EOC: Me x 3

-->
Although there are many things that define me, here are three items that I have purchased and are good examples of who I am.  



First is my Ryobi cordless drill. I enjoy fixing things and making things. The Ryobi is a perfect fit for me. Although there are more robust drills out there, the Ryobi has a excellent cost to quality ratio that is typical of how evaluate if a product is for me. This is my second Ryobi drill. My first one lasted me 10 years and although it still works it is showing its age. The use and even abuse that my first drill took made it worth every penny.  The cordless aspect defines me as well for I like to be able to do what I want when and where I want.  Grab the drill and go to work, no need for cords.



Another item that defines me is my Polaris ATV. It’s powerful and fast. This ATV Fulfills my desire for speed and adventure. Getting out in the more remote places and facing the challenge of driving over, around or through difficult terrain brings a smile to my face. The 525 has the power to go where I want and gets there fast. Although other ATV's can be modified using aftermarket parts to go as fast, typically they become less reliable over the long term. 



Finally my Canon EOS 7D Camera defines my creative side. It has the resolution to capture images that can be made into large prints and takes pictures at 8 frames per second to capture the fast paced subjects I prefer shooting. The EOS 7D also gives me all of the control I need to capture the images want.  The EOS system has hundred's of lenses available to allow me to specialize for the type of shooting I am doing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment