Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Week 4 BOC There's an app for that


If I were to design an app I would crate an app that unlocks the doors to my car. With this feature you would never have to worry about locking your keys in your car again. I know what you are thinking. "What if I lock my phone in my car as well?" Well having your significant other or a d close trusted friend with your vehicle's code loaded on it would allow them to open your car by connecting to your phones app that is in the car. After your significant other or friend runs the app on their phone it connects to your phone and unlocks your doors Built into the app would be timer and an automatic lock out of remote apps. The timer would be set to relock the doors after a set amount of time if you don’t acknowledge the access fro a remote user.  The purpose of the timer is that way your car isn’t just sitting around unlocked either as a prank or if you get sidetracked on your way to your car. The auto lock out of the remote app would also set to lock out a remote app if the attempt to unlock your car more that a set amount of time without your acknowledgement on your phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment